Hyatt Regency Louisville
311 South 4th Street
Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40202
Tel: +1 502 581 1234
Fax: +1 502 581 0133
Fall in love with the gateway to the south at Hyatt Regency Louisville, recipient of TripAdvisor’s 2014 Certificate of Excellence. Savor a gracious dose of southern hospitality in the center of downtown Louisville, just steps from the city’s thriving business and entertainment districts. See the sights, indulge in delicious dining and retreat to your own urban haven in the heart of the city.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, offering plush Hyatt Grand Beds™ and deluxe amenities
- Explore the best of Louisville, from Fourth Street Live!, to local museums and nearby shops
- Stay steps from the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC), with a direct connection to the hotel, in the city’s central business district
- Bring your racquet for a quick set, on our outdoor tennis court or exercise day or night in our 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Savor beautifully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Host highly productive meetings, in over 20,000 square feet of function space including our tiered Conference Theater
- See what the buzz is all about, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and all social media channels
With your comfort our primary priority, you’ll easily see why our hotel is the preeminent choice in the vibrant heart of downtown Louisville. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Louisville today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Hyatt Regency Louisville - The Only TAG Approved Hotel in Louisville
Hyatt Regency Louisville Recognized By The Human Rights Campaign As One Of The Best Places To Work For LGBT Equality In 2013
Hyatt Regency Louisville receives recognition from the Human Rights Campaign as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT equality in 2013
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Welcome to Hyatt Regency 2.0